The first week of school was really, really crazy. I had a pretty good schedule laid out, but then ended up changing it at least 4 times, I think every night I changed something. The final result is working for me though- which is a good thing since the last day to add classes was on Monday! I'm taking World Religions, World Foundations, Anatomy and Physiology 1 (and the lab that goes along with it), Creative Writing, and Nutrition for Young Children. A&P is way more work than I could have imagined, but I'm loving it- so that's good. And Creative Writing was one of those last minute added classes so it'll be great once I'm finally caught up and don't have a mountain of stories to create!
I went to the temple with Laurel last Friday, I think we're planning to make it a habit of going Friday mornings, while Lydia and I are going to make a habit of going on Wednesdays evenings. I love going to the temple so much :)
Devotional yesterday was amazing! I got out of class at 11:15 and I like to either go study in the silent section of the library or the balcony of the I-Center (which is where we meet for Devo.) I figured I might as well just go to the I-Center, even though the balcony is closed until after Devo, since I knew it was going to be a crazy line to get into the auditorium because it always is whenever a general authority comes to speak. My friend Brittany and I somehow managed to end up at the front of the line so we got to sit in the first row! So even though Elder Holland didn't have time to stop and shake people's hands, we were less than 10 feet from him and there's a difference between watching him speak on a screen and in person. I'm so glad he came out to our campus :)
Beyond that I don't have much to say- I'm honestly just procrastinating on my homework because it really isn't easy to just sit down and write a story, it helps when you actually have an idea for one rather than a prompt to follow. Oh well, back to work. Hope you all have a great day!
Does this mean you couldn't get on as a worker?
ReplyDeleteWriting prompt ideas:
*Grandpa Mike's Pen...Mark Dube
*Flutes..Severn.recording studio.Rebekah.bass.finding relief
*Lincoln City
*Pdx to Cambridge
*Logan Airport to Pdx
*Paris
*Sisters
*Waiting (or growing) to Serve
*"Mrs. Olsen"
*LDS landmarks- 8,12,19
* on pointe
I could keep going find the emotions that are scattered across your life.