This last week was so great! I have wonderful roommates and amazing friends up here :) I also love that the weather is cooperating, no snow so far! Supposedly that's going to end tomorrow, but I'm really hoping not.
We added to our tradition Tuesday (that's what Laurel, Lydia, Charlotte, and I have been calling it since we have a very set routine for Tuesdays) last week, we added in cartwheels outside with Heather's boyfriend while he waits for her to get out of class. It's fun, but the soon coming snow could very well put an end to it- we'll see.
I feel like in a lot of the stuff I post I talk about hanging out with Laurel and Lydia, but I suppose that's just because that's generally where I end up when I'm tired of doing homework for the day (I'd say done with, but that is an impossible feat up until finals are over.) Anyways, we went to see The Haunted Swing (the movie, not the actual site) and it was actually fairly well done. It was put together by a bunch of drama/visual arts majors at our school- so if you're in South-Eastern Idaho, it's showing in a few different theaters and you should go see it! Their friend Lane drove us up, and we ran into Heather and Jordan as well, so what started as a little group got bigger- we'd actually planned on having a lot of people in our group and that didn't happen. After we had sufficiently frightened ourselves we went with Lane to take care of a dog that he is watching for someone. I love how in Idaho you can drive just a few miles and suddenly you're in the middle of nowhere and you can see millions of stars that you can't see at home due to light pollution, but right after a movie that left you jumpy- it's not quite as wonderful because, well because you're in the middle of nowhere and there's no streetlights or anything! Moose (the dog we were going to see) was so happy to see us though. He kind of reminded me of my Grandma's labs- just a mix of both of them, definitely not as hyper as Zac can be!
It's time for midterms- somehow I forgot how stressful they can be. I did pretty well on my bakery lab one- it tasted wonderful but because the ingredients were messed up I got docked points (I used to much honey so the bread tasted better than the actual recipe.) I got 100% on my Book of Mormon midterm :) My microbiology and women's health midterms are tomorrow (I should really be studying for them right now...) and than I have a microbiology lab and bakery midterm at the beginning of next week- so glad that my English class doesn't have one as well! Other than the stress of midterms, and not being able to believe that this semester is already halfway over, this semester is going fantastically and I'm so glad to be living with the girls that I am and to have my friends living so close by. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment