On Friday I was over with Lydia and Thomas and we were making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Lydia didn't have any eggs so Thomas ran across the street to get some from his own place- when he walked in the door he just said, "Catch!" and all the sudden there was a broken egg in my hands. I don't know how I managed to catch it, but it was awesome! Then I left with Allie and Laurel and we went to Cocoa Bean- so good! It was fun to hang out with both of them, we don't often get the 3 of us together anymore. Laurel left for a date and Allie and I headed off to the cheap theater to see The Giver. They did a good job on it- that was one of my favorite books growing up and I still love it, along with True Sight, which is a similar storyline. How do I always get off track? It's distracting. But I felt like they did a good job following the book. Guys! Mocking Jay part one comes out in 12 days! I think Allie and I are going to see it over Thanksgiving break :)
Last night Allie and I watched The Count of Monte Cristo- which one of the TV shows we both watch is apparently based on, it was great to sit and make all of the connections between the two. When it ended we sat and watched the season 3 finale of Revenge, just because we could. I had to run home to make it back before curfew- but it was worth it. Even if I had to deal with the unpleasant reminder that I can't run outside when it's below freezing because my lungs forget how to function properly.
Sorry, I don't have a lot to say- just done a ton of homework and than played on Friday and Saturday :)
Make sure to edit your thens and thanks.
ReplyDeleteI've been doing that a lot recently, thanks
ReplyDelete